TECHART Magnum for Porsche Cayenne
- Front apron with integrated ventilation intakes and multifunctional daytime running light,
- Auxiliary headlamp unit with fog and high beam lights, front grill,
- Wheel arch extensions at front and rear, side skirts,
- Tailgate panel and diffuser-style rear apron
TECHART MAGNUM – with over 1,000 sold, the distinctive individualization program for the Porsche Cayenne wrote a unique success story. Now TECHART gave the current model a unique and powerful appearance – dynamic, confident and strong.
TECHART Magnum for Porsche Cayenne MY15
- TECHART multifuctional Daytime Running Light incl. control unit and wiring harness
- Front apron with integrated air intakes, twin headlight unit and front grille insert
- Fender flares, front/rear
- Side skirts
- Rear door panel
- Rear panel with diffusor optics
After three Magnum Generations, and with more than 1,200 TECHART Magnums built worldwide, the TECHART Magnum became a benchmark across brands in terms of styling, technology and product quality.
The typical core values of the TECHART Magnum individualization range are its emotional and dynamic design line as well as its literally unlimited diversity of personalization options. At the same time, reasonableness and peace of mind are part of the TECHART Magnum. This is why TECHART invests in OE-quality materials, precision tooling and reliable production processes. This results not only in spotless product quality, but also in easy installation.
And even though a TECHART Magnum is an extensive modification of the Cayenne body, it is still easy to maintain. This is why the new TECHART Magnum features many sophisticated design details. Such as its well-thought-out aerodynamic concept and its versatile compatibility with the feature options of the Cayenne models.
22" TECHART Formula IV Wheels for Cayenne
Design: Five Twin Spokes Wheel
Diversity: Bi-Color Grey/Gloss Turned, Black/Gloss Turned, Custom Color
Feature: particularly low weight, Undercut Technology
The new TECHART Formula IV wheel reinterprets the renowned TECHART Formula wheel design in a sporty and elegant five twin-spokes structure. It does not only add a new great TECHART styling option to the current Porsche model range, it is also a refinement highlight for owners of Porsche models of the 987 and 997 model range.